1) Recite Psalms 121 and 130 every day.
2) Nighttime, or nightly, physical tours of the exterior of the building.
3) Someone davening at the shul entrance door on Shabbos.
4) If your shul has a playground, children should not use it without a supervising adult.
5) Remove/disable inside handles on unused exterior doors.
6) All exterior windows and doors closed and locked, and checked as such, by the last person to leave.
7) Replace lock systems on the shul entrance doors with something legitimate as necessary.
8) Install a functioning alarm system.
Someone told me more than once that nothing happens without "orders from the One Above". It's all about my response. So, I've got my head spinning about the difference between truth and reality.
Sometimes we do whatever it takes to make memories. Sometimes memories do whatever they can to break us. With variances like these, we should always have weed at arm's length.
Comments on, & opinions of, the world we live in