1) Recite Psalms 121 and 130 every day.
2) Nighttime, or nightly, physical tours of the exterior of the building.
3) Someone davening at the shul entrance door on Shabbos.
4) If your shul has a playground, children should not use it without a supervising adult.
5) Remove/disable inside handles on unused exterior doors.
6) All exterior windows and doors closed and locked, and checked as such, by the last person to leave.
7) Replace lock systems on the shul entrance doors with something legitimate as necessary.
8) Install a functioning alarm system.
Comments on, & opinions of, the world we live in